Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Saturday 10 January 2015

Weekend Preparation

Gearing up for a good week 2 and a busy weekend. I've always struggled with social events as I always see it as a time to let my hair down and relax. This time though, I'm prepared!

We are going to a friends house tonight and its an evening event so I cooked us up a large all day breakfast as a late lunch (fried eggs, Quorn sausages, beans, bacon with all the fat trimmed off and two pieces of Warburton's bread for HexB) so that should keep us going for a few hours. I've also made a cheese and bacon tortilla after I found a recipe on Pintrest that I wanted to try out!


 
 
I've also just found "no added sugar" bitter shandy... which is Syn free from Tesco's. This is going to help me out this year for sure!
 
 
The fridge is stocked and ready for a busy week ahead. This has to be one of my favourite views. Please note that the bottle of wine tucked down the side is closed and has remained that way for two weeks. Now THAT is how focused I am!
 
 

 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment