Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Thursday 28 May 2015

Going it Alone!

So after 2 years of attending a Slimming World group, we have decided to go it alone!

We found that our group was too late at night for us and we wouldn't be able to attend each week and to be honest with you, we were essentially paying just to weigh ourselves each week.

I feel that we have been doing Slimming World for long enough that we can pull it off on our own. So, we have been out and bought some shiny new bathroom scales and moved weigh in day to Friday morning so that we can potentially relax just a smidgen on the weekend!

I have downloaded a nifty app called My Fitness Pal and I'm using that to log all my food and also to keep under the calories that it sets my for the day whilst at the same time still following the Slimming World plan.

It's our first week weigh in day tomorrow and I am feeling optimistic!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever works for you my sweet, not only do you look great but SW taught you to cook as well!

    ReplyDelete