Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Friday 9 January 2015

Week 1 - 4lb Loss

So, the first weigh in after the being back on it for 1 week and I have lost 4lb! That's the 3.5lb gain that I  had put on over Christmas and New Year plus half a pound! That is just what I needed to get the ball rolling and continue on the right path! We went back to basics and utilised the food diaries and really kept the Syns down.

One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to stay to group again and so we stayed tonight and it was brilliant - especially with the recent changes. The only downside is that we didn't get home until 9pm and then I had to cook tea so I decided on my favourite, Arrabbiata Pasta. I'll post the recipe on here soon but for now here is a picture! 15 minutes later and it is ready!



We had this with Quorn Swedish Meatballs and it is delicious!

This week I hope to ride on the momentum of my 4lb off and I aim to lose 2lb next Thursday. It has been a good week and I am so glad that it has paid off.

Starting Weight: 2nd Jan - 11 st 10lb 
Weigh in: -4lb
Closing Weight: 8th Jan -11 st 6lb

No comments:

Post a Comment