Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Saturday 17 January 2015

Week 2 - 1lb Loss

This week I lost 1lb which to be honest with you I was a little disappointed with but hey, a loss is a loss right?!

This week I am upping the amount of veg I'm having with meals as looking back at my food diary, I don't appear to have had too much with my meals last week. 



I also had not been having a HexA either so I wonder if that might have something to do with it too.

To help with shopping ideas, I decided to buy the 2015 Branded Food Directory from the group which I carry around with me now so if I ever need to check anything when I am out, I always have it to hand. It costs about £2 for members and has already proven useful!



Starting weight 9th Jan: 11st 6lbs
Weigh In -1lb
Closing Weight 15th Jan: 11st 5lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment