Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Thursday 29 January 2015

Week 4 - 3lb loss

After a long, hard week following SP, I was rewarded with a 3lb weight loss! I could tell this week that I had dropped some inches as my clothes were all starting to fit better again and the jeans that I had to take off a few weeks ago, now glide on.

 I won't lie to you though, SP has been had work. Coming up with the menus was pretty difficult and I wanted to try and vary the fruit and veg that we were having so we wouldn't get bored. I have found myself quite short of energy this week, infact I have been shattered and although you can eat as much S and P food as you like, I did find myself getting hungry in the evenings and subsequently grumpy! 

But we stuck with it and we got some good results. If I can tie that in with doing some exercise next time, I reckon I could drop an even bigger number! Now pass me that pasta...

Starting weight: 11 St 4.5 lbs
Amount: 3lb loss
Closing weight: 11st 1.5lbs
Lbs to target: 15.5

No comments:

Post a Comment