Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Saturday 28 February 2015

Week 9 -

This weeks challenge set to us by the lovely Sue Glenn is to have 4 S foods with each meal and to try 1 new S food a day that we have never tried before.
 
I will modify the challenge slightly and aim for the 4 S foods with our evening meal mainly due to budget, however I am quite excited about trying a new S food each day!

Saturday: Chinese Pear


This looks like an apple and tastes very faintly like a pear. It has the same texture as a pear and is incredibly juicy but the flavour just isn't very strong. Saying that, I would happily eat another one.

Sunday: Kale



I decided that I was going to try out Crispy Kale! I had heated the oven to 180 degrees c. and laid out the Kale on a baking tray. Spray with Fry Light and sprinkling of sea salt. I left it in the oven for 15 minutes... which was way too long! Sadly, mine came out all brown so 10 minutes would be sufficient! They definitely tasted like chips though... even though they were brown and overcooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment