Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Sunday 8 February 2015

Week 5 - +1.5lbs

Well, I had a feeling this week wouldn't be good due to dropping 3lb last week but I was so shocked that I had gained 1.5lbs!

I was very disappointed. At work we have had quite an intense training week and I was so pleased that I had avoided the sandwich trolley and stuck with my mug shots and fruit.

So as I was feeling very sorry for myself I really didn't want to stay to group, however Matt insisted. This week it was couple of the year 2015 and so I had managed to dig out some old (and incredibly horrible) photo's of us. It was nice actually looking back at the pictures to see how far we have come though so that cheered me up! There is 3 years difference between these photo's and I can totally see the difference in my face.

Alton Towers - October 2011


Florida - October 2014


There is 3 years difference between these pictures and I can really see the difference so it is nice to put that into perspective.

We also won couple of the year in our group! That was a really lovely boost to my confidence (so thank you to all the lovely people that voted for us!)

 
This next week I have had two meals out and one night out so I am well expecting a gain on Thursday - however this gain would be totally expected.
 
 
Weight: 11st 3lbs
Gained: +1.5lbs
Lbs to target: 1st 3lbs

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment