Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Friday 20 February 2015

Week 7 - 1lb Off

Phew what a busy week at work! I had three SP days this week and lost a pound. I can't moan too much I guess as a loss is a loss but I was hoping for a little bit more!

I have had a bit of a lucky week though! I posted a picture on my instagram page (laurenrobertson1) of my SP Quorn sausages and veg meal and Quorn kindly selected me to receive a gift for "random act of kindness" day!





Then today I uploaded a picture of the delicious Chilli con Carne with cauliflower rice onto a local Slimming World Facebook page and myself and a friend from our Thursday night club won a diary!



And then finally we celebrated Chinese New Year this evening with a gorgeous Kung Pao Chicken (and a couple of Buds). A wonderful end to a very hectic week.



Starting Weight: 11st 3lb
Weigh in: 1lb off
Closing Weight: 11st 2lb
Lbs to target: 16lb

No comments:

Post a Comment