Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Sunday 22 March 2015

Week 10, 11 and 12!

Well, I have been massively slacking with the updates these last couple of weeks! And now I will tell you why!

Week 9

I was very much looking forward to this weigh-in. I had been good all week and felt that I deserved a good loss. Nothing.  Not a smidgen. I stayed the same. To say I was downhearted would be an understatement so this then made me take a week off Slimming World. I decided I was going to eat what I wanted, when I wanted for a whole week. I had cake with half inch thick frosting, KFC, McDonalds, pizza and chips (along with all sorts of other naughty "treats") and I enjoyed every bit of it. I know it was completely pointless rebelling as it was only myself I was rebelling against but I needed it. The main reason why I needed it was to reaffirm to myself that even if I maintained, if I went back to how I used to eat then the weight would soon pile back on.

Week 10

Needless to say I was expecting a gain and I got one. 3lbs on. But, I had got it out of my system.

Week 11

One week fully focused and straight back on plan and I lost the 3lb from my naughty week. I'm glad I did it - and it shows that the plan does work and this was just a blip for me. Onwards and hopefully downwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment