Instagram: laurenrobertson1

Saturday 24 January 2015

SP Preparation

Last night, as I always do before I go shopping the following day, I planned out my menu for the week so that I know exactly what I am going to buy but this menu needed a lot more planning as we have decided to try the SP menu out...

This weeks evening meal menu is:

Sat: Cheese and broccoli bake with salad
Sun: Gammon, swede and carrot mash with mixed vegetables
Mon: Chilli con carne with cauliflower rice and mixed vegetables
Tues: Easy Chicken Curry with mixed vegetables
Weds: We go to the in-laws for tea so today I don't really have any control
Thurs: ??

I have bought such a wide variety of fruit to snack on through the week and I'm going to cook up a spicy tomato soup so that should cover some lunches too.

The fact that I can have to HexB's on this diet is brilliant as I can have a 60g wholemeal roll that I can take to work as well as my normal breakfast of cereals. This is going to make things easier for me in that way yet I get the feeling I am going to be pretty hungry. I must admit though, I felt pretty smug when all my fresh fruit and vegetables were on the conveyor belt at the till in the supermarket. Everything was so colourful and fresh... a real rainbow of produce!

 No potatoes. No rice. No pasta.

This will definitely be a challenging week but I am looking forward to experimenting with some different foods and meals and getting inventive!

No comments:

Post a Comment